Welcome to TY Source

Thursday, October 11, 2012 | |

A welcome word to Tavia Yeung Source dedicated to the one and only Tavia Yeung Yi. The main reason that I manage to begin this site is because I notice most fansite for Ah Yi in English does not last long. There are so many that stopped after a while and I hope to bring news to her non-chinese spoken fans, rather than just her  language spoken ones.

My name is Paris Chan, I'm a pretty easy going person. I watched tvb for such a long time, I watched Tavia since I was little and even till now. She is such a sweetheart with a bright and beautiful talent in acting. In my heart, she have always been a role model. Favorite role of her is somehow Yiu Kam-ling in Beyond the Realm of Conscience. Somehow that role was out of my league amazing. Favorite co-star, Kenneth in THC.

Staff are to be welcomed. Especially translators and graphic designers. I'm really slow at graphics but I do create some. Affiliates are also welcome, just give me a notice if you wish to exchange links.

No repost are allowed. Just one simple rule in terms of anything here. Questions are always welcome to ask, I promise to answer in my best ability.

Thank you so much for visiting and the opening for the site is 10/11/12. :)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2012Tavia Yeung Source
Powered by Blogger.